Availability: Delivery in 3-5 working days unless otherwise stated
This workshop by Step2 will allow little ones to pretend they're a carpenter or designer as they create wooden masterpieces with Durafoam™. Children can pretend to be a handyman or handywomen as they use their toy tools. This tool workshop for kids is large with plenty of space and accessories for multi-child play. Made in USA of US and imported parts.
- Large work surface includes screw holes, recesses for nuts, and screw storage
- Realistic Durafoam™ "wood" is easy to put together to create birdhouses and other “wooden” projects
- Features tool chest cabinet, slide in/out drawer and hanging jars where tools and screws can be stored
- Parts bin is an ideal place to store the “wood” pieces once playtime is over
- Pretend shop vacuum teaches children the importance of clean-up after creating a project
- Electronic drill and overhead shop light provide interactive play fun
- 50-piece accessory set included (accessories may vary)
- Requires two "AA" and three "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Easy to clean: Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- Adult assembly required
Play Tip: If set up in your child's bedroom, use the overhead light as a night light