Terms & Conditions
All photos in this website are provided by the manufacturers, efforts are taken to ensure as accurate a representation of the products as possible. However, due to lighting or photo-taking constraints, the product's actual color may vary slightly from the photo. Sometimes it might be due to the different settings on our monitors. Different batches of productions might also vary slightly in dimensions or color.
All accessories (eg. lamps, mattresses, shoes, cups, trays etc) are for photo-taking purposes and are sold separately unless otherwise stated.
All dimensions are provided by manufacturers, sometimes they are rounded up to the nearest inch or centimeter. (Well we know Singaporeans are “Kiasu” thus we on our part we are kiasu and kiasee thus the dimensions provided are always slightly more so as to ensure that the product will fit in your desired location.)
- No payment is required prior to delivery unless otherwise stated. Payment is to be made by cash, cheque upon delivery or bank transfer.
- All cheques have to be crossed and made payable to “Furnituresg Pte. Ltd.”
- Customized items require a 50% deposit has to be made prior to delivery, home appliances and selected bean bags require full payment
- Examples as such are sofas (because it is made on request), specials requests of changes to cupboards such as additional shelvings, special alterations of sizes. (Basically when if it’s not the standard configurations of the items listed.)
- Payment could be made either through ATM transfer, Internet transfer or drop a cheque to DBS Current Account 014-903525-1
- We are registered as e-vendors and can submit e-invoice
A PDF invoice will be sent to you after the confirmation of order. Should there be any error in the details, please inform us immediately via email or contact us at 83381783. We will contact you in 1-2 working days to confirm and arrange delivery
Please retain the invoice for warranty purpose and as proof of purchase.
- Free installation applies to all furniture except for home appliances, kitchen and bathroom accessories
- Home appliances will be delivered as it is and no further or installation is provided
- Example: Hose and water tap installation to washer-machine. Wall mounting to oven and cooker hob
- Should there be any damage/defects of the product when delivered, please inform the delivery team immediately, we would arrange for an exchange of the items or the damaged portion soonest possible.
- Minor scratches or dents which are deemed as minor issues by our assessment team, it will be touched up at the earliest possible time.
- If the damage/defects are only discovered after the delivery team has left, please email [email protected] immediately or call 83381783.
Return and Refund policy:
- We accept returns for all non-customized, non-clearance items within 7 days of purchase. Items should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with it's original packaging fully intact.
- FurnitureSG has the full discretion to decide whether the items are in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return
- Restocking Fees are at $50 except for bedroom sets, wardrobes (length>75cm),sofas,tables,cabinets (length>75cm) where $100 applies
- Refunds for orders paid by cash on delivery or cheque will be refunded in the form of a cheque upon collection of the returned item
- Surcharges for locations and climbing of staircase are non-redundable once fullfilled
- We do not accept returns of mattresses and bedding accessories (blanket, quilts, bedsheets) that have been removed from their original packaging due to hygiene purposes
We accept exchange for all non-customized, non-clearance items within 7 days of purchase. Items should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact. The item(s) to be exchanged for has to be the same or higher price. Customers need to pay for the difference in price and in addition to a restocking fee for each item. Restocking Fees are at $30 except for bedroom sets, wardrobes (length>75cm), sofas and dining tables (length>75cm) where $60 applies for each item
Clearance and limited set only items policy:
Clearance and limited set only items are not entitled to return/exchange/refund. For clearance items, defects will be clearly stated if any and no warranties apply
- For disposal of non-mattress items, you may refer to the following url: https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/waste-management/waste-management-infrastructure/refuse-disposal-facility/waste-disposal/bulk-item-disposal-disposal-of-garden-wastes-and-dead-pets
- FurnitureSG reserves the right to refuse the disposal of the bug-infested mattresses as well as those that appear infested.
Price Beat Guarantee :
Procedure for claiming the 10% price beat guarantee
- Drop us a mail on [email protected] for the item and details on the cheaper item
- Our sales staff will verify within 1-3 working days
- If found to be lower, we will generate a voucher code for the customers to purchase the item at 10% discount. Discount will expire 3 days after notification via email
Notes on the Price Beat Guarantee :
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw the Price Beat Guarantee at any time
- During assessment, we will only compare total product price which will include the cost of the delivery and installation per item
- Price beat does not applies to home appliances
- The Price Beat Guarantee will not apply if the cheaper offer on the other website is obtained via a limited time promotion, sale, promo code, cash back, coupon, voucher or member’s discount.
- Furniture: We provide at least 6 months warranty against manufacturers' defects. This excludes misuse or wear and tear. There is be no warranty for items that are self-installed by customers or clearance items
- Mattresses will follow the manufacturer’s warranty duration and their terms and conditions. (which can range from 1 yr to 20 years depending on mattresses). It usually covers physical defects on foam and internal spring units such as excessive sagging > 38mm. Mattress that has been damaged due to inadequate support from an unsuitable bed frame or base. The base used should be flat and solid and structurally strong enough to support the weight of the mattress and its user. Using an inferior foundation (slatted base with gaps in between) may undermine the support for the mattress and cause damage to the internal components
- Electrical Appliances and products: Covered by manufacturers and warranty periods as specified under the product's warranty
- For self-collection at the warehouse, purchases and payments are to be made prior to collection
- A copy of the invoice is to be presented during the collection
- Please refer to refer to the delivery section under Information>Delivery information