Availability: Delivery in 3-5 working days unless otherwise stated
Up to 50% less wash time
Reduce washing time by up to 50%* with Q-Bubble™ technology - its dynamic drum rotation and additional water shots to create more abundant and powerful detergent bubbles, which penetrate faster for quicker yet gentler washes when activated.
* Tested on WW7000T compared with Samsung WW6500K. Saves 50% time on Cotton (40℃, half load) cycle with washing performance within ±5%. Based on Intertek data.
Relax when you’re doing the laundry. Forgot a sock, or just need to catch the rinse and spin cycle for hand-washed items? The AddWash™ door lets you add them in even after your wash cycle has started. You can also add extra detergent if necessary.
Add items any time
Forgot a sock, or just need to catch the rinse and spin cycle for hand-washed items? The AddWash™ door lets you add them in even after your wash cycle has started. You can also add extra detergent if necessary.
The Add Wash door only opens when the drum temperature is below 50°C.
Only fabric items, clothing, detergent and softener can be added.
Wash in 39 minutes
SUPER SPEED CYCLE
Super Speed cycle washes a load in just 39 minutes. QuickDrive™ saves time by enhancing detergent action while Eco Bubble™ ensures powerful cleaning with the help of powerful bubble action. This is coupled with Speed Spray that provides additional jets of water to shorten the rinsing time and acceleration of the spin speed to provide ultra-fast washing time.
Based on using Super Speed at the default settings with a 5kg load.
Powerful bubbles that pack a punch
Enjoy efficient cleaning even at low temperatures* with EcoBubble™ technology as detergent is turned into bubbles that quickly penetrate fabric and easily remove dirt. This saves energy and also protects your laundry’s colour and texture**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without EcoBubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary.** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.
Sanitise your clothes for greater peace of mind
Give clothes a deep, hygienic clean with steam that improves the cleaning quality of your wash without pre-treatments. It releases steam from the bottom of the drum, so every item is thoroughly saturated. This removes ingrained grime and 99.9%* of bacteria and reduces allergens.
* Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary. Based on The British Allergy Foundation (BAF) test report for the Hygiene Steam course. Removes allergens derived from house dust mites.
DIGITAL INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Digital Inverter Technology utilises strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by an 11 year warranty.
* Generally, the level of reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for washing and spinning cycle respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor.** Awarded a 23/20 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.
Keep the washer fresh
DRUM CLEAN +
Your clothes are only as clean as the machine you wash them in. Drum Clean+ removes dirt and up to 99.9%* of odour-causing bacteria from the drum without costly detergent, while a powerful water jet and fast spinning remove grime from around the door gasket. Your washer even notifies you when it’s time to clean**!
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer and removes dirt from the rubber gasket. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean + cycle.** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.
Cleans away residue
No more wasted detergent or manually cleaning out leftover residue. The machine uses a specially designed water flushing system to keep the tray clean and more hygienic, removing unsightly soap residue that could affect your washing performance.
With the touch of a button, the Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed much more effectively*.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak.
600 x 850 x 550
SHOW MORE SPECS
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
- Intuitive Display with AI Control